Tough Defense For Any Criminal Charge
With any criminal charge, there is a lot at stake. If convicted, you could face steep fines, probation and even time in jail or prison. The criminal consequences could be just the beginning. You may have trouble finding a job in the future or getting accepted into an apartment building or the school of your choice.
The important thing to remember is this: You are innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law. A skilled criminal defense lawyer can protect your rights and give you the best possible chance of putting this matter behind you.
At Gonzalez Law Office, LLC, we fight a broad range of criminal charges for clients in Madison and throughout Wisconsin. We believe in our clients and are committed to giving them a voice in the legal system.
Handling All Felony And Misdemeanor Criminal Cases
We defend clients against a wide range of misdemeanor and felony charges, including:
- OWI/DUI: Including first, second, third and subsequent felony drunk driving
- Violent crimes: Including assault, robbery, manslaughter and murder
- Drug offenses: Including possession, distribution and manufacturing of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine and other controlled substances
- Sex crimes: Including sexual assault (rape), child pornography, enticement, prostitution and solicitation
- Weapons charges: Including all gun/firearm-related charges
- Theft charges: Including shoplifting, auto theft, and all types of petty and grand larceny charges
- White collar crimes: Including fraud, embezzlement, money laundering and forgery
- Traffic violations: Including speeding, reckless driving and driving with a suspended license
Whatever charge you face, you deserve a tough, effective defense. Our attorneys know how to defend clients against serious charges and know how to win.